5.25.2010

Bring It All Back To You

My sister have uploaded an album of SClub7 on her Itouch and i am so happy about it. :) I have been clinging to her about it for almost one month, and alas, my long wait is over.

As far as i can remember, i was only nine years old when sclub7 had popped to the music scene. I use to hum their songs at that time since i cannot fully understand its lyrics. I can say that their one of my all time favorites, as of now, the magic of their music is still flowing on my bloodstreams.

It is just now that i have fully understand and absorbed the true essence of thi songs especially Bring It All Back To You. At first i thought it was just a normal upbeat song, the kind of you just use for dancing and grooving. But it has a deeper meaning pala, and i really can relate myself into it.

Bring It All Back To You by SClub7

Bring it all back now

Don't stop, never give up
Hold your head high and reach the top
Let the world see what you have got
Bring it all back to you

Hold on to what you try to be
Your individuality
When the world is on your shoulders
Just smile and let it go
If people try to put you down
Just walk on by don't turn around
You only have to answer to yourself

Don't you know it's true what they say
That life, it ain't easy
But your time's coming around
So don't you stop tryin'

Don't stop, never give up
Hold your head high and reach the top
Let the world see what you have got
Bring it all back to you
Dream of falling in love
Anything you've been thinking of
When the world seems to get too tough
Bring it all back to you

Na na na na..

Try not to worry 'bout a thing
Enjoy the good times life can bring
Keep it all inside you
Gotta let the feeling show
Imagination is the key
'Cos you are you're own destiny
You never should be lonely
When time is on your side

Don't you know it's true what they say
Things are sent to try you
But your time's coming around
So don't you stop tryin'

Don't stop, never give up
Hold your head high and reach the top
Let the world see what you have got
Bring it all back to you
Dream of falling in love
Anything you've been thinking of
When the world seems to get too tough
Bring it all back to you

Na na na na..

Don't you know it's true what they say
Things happen for a reason
But your time's coming around
So don't you stop tryin'

Don't stop, never give up
Hold your head high and reach the top
Let the world see what you have got
Bring it all back to you
Dream of falling in love
Anything you've been thinking of
When the world seems to get too tough
Bring it all back to you
[Repeat to fade]


I guess all of you can notice that i've changed my blogskin again. But this time, it's not another oh-so-colorful skin that i usually have. I decided to make it a little professional looking so my posts would be more emphasized than my skins.

What do you think guys? Have I made a wrong decision?

P.S: I'll blog hop and would reply on your tags as soon as our internet connection is fixed. It sucks men.

5 komento:

  1. new layout? cool :D well, i used to listen to their songs, their lyircs are awesome :d very inspiring :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I love this song and their dance steps!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. SClub7. I remember them! I used to dance along with them but I wasn't that coordinated like they were. haha.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. I have heard about them, but haven't really listened to their song. :) But I'll go and try to listen. :D

    Oh yeah! You now got a search bar. Hooray! :D I think simple layouts rock. They really give emphasis to the posts. :D

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Your layout is simple and cool! i like it! I love Sclub 7! I like their movie, i cant remember but its about cloning artists. haha. have you watched that? :)

    TumugonBurahin