5.29.2010

Childish Ways

I just had a movie marathon a while ago and i was really happy that i did. Honestly, i only used pirated compact discs because my ate bought one, you know the 10 in 1 kind. I find it really cheap and convenient since i can watch 10 movies with just a price of fifty to seventy pesos. But then again, you still have to observe its quality. I know... piracy is bad... but it just fells too good to resist.I have watched two movies: Shrek Forever After and Alice In Wonderland.

Shrek of course, is really hilarious. But i find it somehow, lacking of that spark. I remember when i had watched its first three installments, i almost laughed my lungs out. But this time, i merely just smiled and uttered "haha" and that's all. It seems like maybe tomorrow, i would even forgot I've watched it. Maybe because the plot had focused more on the story itself than the humor, i cannot blame them. They must provide their audience a good synopsis since it's their final chapter. But don't get me wrong. I still love Donkey with all my heart.


On the other hand, Alice in Wonderland is really awesome. At first, when Alice is still on the real world, i thought it would be boring and i even wonder not to pursue watching it. But when she have reached the Wonderland. Like i was just wow. Honestly, Alice in Wonderland used to be my favorite story next to Peter Pan. The effects were so great i almost thought that Wonderland is true. Well i always thought that way. I really believe that behind this reality, fairies and other mythical creature exist. Well you cannot blame me, i am a child raised with bed time stories. Well even now, i use to listen when my mom shares stories with my brother. Maybe that's why my imagination is so broad, hehehehe, blame my mom.


For those people who have already watched Alice in Wonderland and found it so great, you might also want to check Bridge to Terabithia. It's really great too.

9 (na) komento:

  1. wow i also love those movies especially SHREK. :D nga pala sis i think nagkamli ka sa nalagay na word dito: .I have watched two movies: Shrek Forever After and Alice and Wonderland. instead of "in" you put "and" ^^, hihi kahit maliit na bagay sinisita ko pa anu b nmn yan hahaha xD

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I've watch alice in wonderland in piracy too. haha. *peace guys* i so like it. akala ko nung una kalaban ung red hair pero hindi pla. leme check that one ^^. I love donkey too! he's way too cute! hihi. though, I still haven't watch shrek

    TumugonBurahin
  3. i already watched alice in wonderland :D i love the movie. superb! it was great :D lol. anne was really pretty in there :D but i havent watched shrek yet, and according to my OL friend, bitin daw siya. keke.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. I love those movies :) it has great sense of humor :) well..we're just the same..pag la magawa movie marathon

    TumugonBurahin
  5. i haven't seen shrek.. still planning to watch it pa..

    nakita ko na rin ang alice in 3d! hehehe.. ang ganda nga eh!! and i love peter pan too!!! fave ko rin ang peter pan sa lahat ng fairytales... i've seen bridge to terabithia na rin.. love it too!!! hehehe..

    TumugonBurahin
  6. I haven't watch them both! >.< I really wanna watch Alive in Wonderland.

    Many people said that Shrek 4 wasn't that great. And of course, it's the 4th movie and all. I love donkey too! :D

    I think i've seen Bridge to Terabithia. :D

    TumugonBurahin
  7. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite movies now, I think the movie is so awesome especially Mad Hatter. BTW, I watched it in our psp XD

    TumugonBurahin
  8. wow..i love shrek. i've actually watched shrek 1, 2 and 3. i cant wait for this one!! ><

    TumugonBurahin
  9. I havent seen both movies! I am definitely waching this two this week! :) I love Johnny Depp!

    TumugonBurahin