But i am really dedicated to disgust you guys, oh no, to enlighten you :)
So i googled some of the facts. Thanks to agonys. Here are some facts about the most common, yet the most powerful wind.: the fart.
1. Rates vary, but generally most people fart more than ten and fewer than twenty tunes each day. The quantity is said to be enough to blow up one small balloon.
2. The temperature of your fart is 98.6 degrees, the same as your body should be.
3. The Yanomami, an Indian tribe in South America, use farting as a greeting.
4. Meat contains many chemicals that cause the smelliest farts, but the all-time winner of any sniff tests may be the cowpea. One man wrote that cowpeas lead to indigestion, diarrhea, vomiting, increased belching, halitosis, offensive stool, flatulence, constipation, abdominal discomfort and sleepiness.
5. People who think their families stink may be right. Flatulence runs in families, because they have a tendency to harbor similar intestinal parasites, along with an inclination to eat the same types of foods.
6. One serious study on the differences between the sexes concerning their eructation habits found mat when fed the exact same food, women have more concentrated gas than men, or "a greater odor intensity."
7. It is known that escaping gas from a corpse sometimes make it sound as if someone is farting after death. One man wrote to Bizarre magazine that he's eating fruits and vegetables so he can go out with a bang when he dies. He added that his mother, a nurse, said that skinny people made the loudest farts.
8. Less than 1 percent of a fart is made up of the chemicals that stink, but they're so pungent that people can smell them at levels of 1 part in 100 million.
9. Each volley of farts consists of about 9 percent carbon dioxide and 7 percent methane, two gases that contribute to global warming.
10. Farts are created mostly by E. coli and other bacteria that are microfarting inside of you.
11. The world's greatest contemporary farter is said to be an eleven-year-old who farted 217 times in five minutes on a radio call-in show.
12. Farts have been clocked at 10 feet per second.
So do you enjoy that? hehehe. If it would gather plenty of responses, i would post more, but this time, I'll consider reference books. You guys don't have any ideas how i enjoy these kind of things so much.
And hey! Thank you very much for those who loved the new look of my blog.
Take Care guys and God bless.