First of all guys i would really like to thank all of you who are really patient on reading my post and visiting my site. Every word that you comment and tag are really appreciated. Please keep coming. hehehehe
So let us go away with the gratitude, i am an upcoming senior student, and i hate that fact. It is just becuase i know to myself that even though i have a broad understanding about certain things, i know i am not ready for the obstacles of college life. I in fact deny that i will soon walk away with the doorsteps of my ala matter, and they find all of these things so ironic with me becuase i am known to be a girl with strong personality and confident with everything. Well i sometimes regret being seen that way.
I am always with my girl pals, and when someone asks us what course they would take they all have their answers already. In fact one of my friend has her perfect plan already, she already have a line up of courses she would take (off course one at a time). It is just me who haven't planned yet. Is this normal or what? Should i rush now?
But off course i am thinking about it, i am not taking it all forgranted since i know this is very crucial. So this is my line up of courses that i am thinking to consider: (again, one is the highest)
1. A.B Journalism- Well i guess all of you knows that i always wanted to become a columnist (you can click here if you don't) so this course comes first on the line. At the beginning, i am not really sure about this since i've thought my parents would not support me. Good thing they have read some of my blog post and said that i am really good with my passion. You have no idea how happy i was at that very moment. Besides, i have been a campus journalist for almost four years, i guess i can consider that as a good start-up.
2. Electronic Communication Engineering- So this one is my father's pick. I love computers and i love everythin about it! And in addition, he said i can work on network companies, well that means i can get to see stars! lots and lots of stars! But it is engineering, in short there would be mathematics. I don't suck on that but i doubt my skills since i really don't study well, i prefer using my stocked knowledge- yeah i know, it is just my way of saying i am lazy.
3. Mass Communication- My reason why am i considering this one is just the same with the first above. And the fact that almost five of my great buds are taking this up would really count. And i find this couse so versatile since i can major on any other courses under it. But i guess i cannot find a job easily with this course.
4. A.B English- This course is not my personal pick but my teacher had suggested this to me because he thought it would really fit on me since he said i am really good in english and i am damn proud and confident about it. But i guess i don't fully understand this course, what jobs can i take after graduating with this one?
5. Bachelor of Science In Education- At first my mom is really pushy about this course but i find it so-not-me. But on the long run i slowly consider this one too. I would love sharing my learnings to other people but i doubt if i can stand all the dead lines, the pressures and most of all the students!
6. Accountancy- Again, this is my mom's pick. She say that i can go to companies and serve as auditors on there, and the payment would be big like 10,000 pesos daw. But i guess i would be lying to myself if i would take this one.
So you? What do you think? What should i take? Please help me guys i would have a nervous breakdown already!