6.03.2010

Reminiscing and Replays


I miss them. So much.

Yesterday, it rained so hard so me and my brother decided to enjoy the chance of letting the rain wash away everything. We both played under the rain together with my father. And after washing myself... i remember my greatest moment with my greatest friends, my second year classmates. I remembered the time when we were all practicing one of our performance for a program. But it rained so hard so we are like stucked on our building for almost two hours, but we really enjoyed it.

I really don't know why but for me, and for my peers also, our sheldon days (that's our section) is really the best. We are really unaware of anything, the last thing we knew is that we are really tight with each other. I remember our first week, everything is really normal. There are group of friends, and i merely talk to the boys because we weren't that close. But maybe, because we are just twenty seven on our class, we end up flocking with each other. Yeah, literally. We almost combined our three tables so that we can talk with each other.

We don't have any dull moments when we are all together. We are all childish, and that what makes everything perfect. We used to play parts ng manok, pic pac boom, luksong baka, luksong tinik, agawan base, and bangsak. And everyone plays, our brainiacs who consider 93% on examinations low and our sunog-baga boys who seems to have no direction on their lives, the preppy girls who collects boys, the simple and quiet ones... we all play together. In fact, our adviser cannot even contain us so she just have to say yes. But through those simple bonding moments, we have developed something that we would never forget. And maybe because of that bond, we have encouraged each and everyone of us to study hard and change for the better. And then, the last thing we knew is that those boys who used to be suspended because of their cleverness, are reciting on class discussions and are all passing our examinations. So that is a win-win situation for everyone, including our teachers.

But the memorable moments are not just about having fun, we have stood all together against an authority. One of our teacher had seemed to be unfair to us, he never considered the good changes happening within our classmates and still stick to the stereotype they have. They have gain failed grades even though they pass the exams, so tell me, what is the word "just" in there. So our top classmate had stood on behalf of our whole class despite of the fact that it can affect her grade. We end up having low grades, like all of us, but then, we have never been fulfilled. Good thing our adviser had never forsaken us. It was a happy ever after ending, we won that fight. We have erased the bad things that were associated with our section, kesyo bastos daw, walang galang, feeling batas, mapagmataas and a lot more.

But then, when we entered our junior level, everything changed. Maybe because the two sections had been combined together, and that makes 58 students on a room, so tell me, how can we ever do the stuffs we use to do with that population. We were not that all for one-one for all type of friends. It seemed to me that we were starting from scratch, we were back to zero, we were strangers for each other again and that, i also don't know why. But i would never stop believing that someday... we will merge again together.

13 komento:

  1. ooh. mesmerizing memories is kinda relief :DD hehe. I missed high school days tuloy. speaking of practice. nung 2nd year rin ako, kaming mga ndea dancers we had our rest for our last day praktis dahil syaw na namin pag kinabukasan . biglang umulan, since kami lang ung students sa school together with the folk dancers, nag laro kami sa ulan. haha. nag tagu taguan kami sa buong hs building. hihi >.<

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Good that it's raining there. :) This will be my last year in highschool so i really should cherish the moment~

    TumugonBurahin
  3. i miss HS tuloy.. :(
    if only we can go back to those times, i'd surely do stuffs i wasn't able to do during those times

    TumugonBurahin
  4. awww.. i miss playing under the rain too.. and besides, it's been a long time since it last rained here.. O.o

    TumugonBurahin
  5. I miss playing under the rain. It's been a very long time since I've done that. :(

    Highschool friends are memories are forever. One of the most unforgettable moments in life. :) Cherish each and every moment.

    I bet that someday, the 58 of you would find a way to get along also. :D

    I like your new layout btw. :D

    TumugonBurahin
  6. aww. i wish i can trun back time :D want to do stuffs like that again :D aww, imma new hs graduate, fresh pa sakin mga memories, gusto ko tlga balikan, and we the einsteinians used to play that games too :D mm, cool new layout sis. its cute :D

    TumugonBurahin
  7. Wow, ang dami nyo nung 3rd year. 58? Waw. you sure had lots of fun. I miss my past classmates tuloy. And I'm sad na din kasi I'm a senior na. :( Graduating na.

    TumugonBurahin
  8. wow..high school friends are really worth remembering.. I find them more worthy than my college classmates.. haha..

    TumugonBurahin
  9. i miss my HS bffs too. :( we dnt get to see each other a lot now that we have diff. lives already. but we still care for each other. and that will never change :)

    TumugonBurahin
  10. aaw.. i miss high schooL sa pinas :/ miss ko na mga bffs ko din dun!

    TumugonBurahin
  11. You have to write this things more.There are a wonderful number of individuals that are suffering from difficulties including being overweight and extreme excess fat in recent years.
    The biggest reason right behind this scenario would be
    the busy living and variable agenda because of which
    they cannot really spend proper particular attention on their health and wellness.
    Many of them don’t have actually period to work out.
    To them, simplest way to stay healthy and fit would be to begin taking the correct vitamin supplements.
    If you want to toward get an useful and checked pure dietary supplement,
    Hemorrhoids Treatment Cure may satisfy your requirements to a
    great extent. The pure extract of Hemorrhoids Treatment Cure have been utilised as
    an effective weight loss supplement.

    Feel free to visit my blog post internal hemorrhoids natural treatment

    TumugonBurahin
  12. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog.

    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?

    Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like
    this one these days.

    My weblog: Time Warner Cable

    TumugonBurahin
  13. Hello this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I
    wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.
    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    my site :: Gage

    TumugonBurahin