11.01.2010

A Promise in the Dungeon

"Denied another day, life took you away. I love you just the same."


Happy Halloween to all of you!

Maybe most of you would be spending (or had already spent) the whole day to cemeteries to reminisce and remember your deceased loved ones, but me, I am just staying here in our house... cherishing the living instead of the dead, in short... spending the whole holiday with my family.

About the song, it is A Promise by Chicosci. I posted it here because I guess it would be the best song for this season. Click here for the complete lyrics!

So unfortunately we did not have our halloween party at the school and I was so much disappointed and depressed about it. Aside from the annual press conference, that is the best thing about high school for me instead of the Christmas party which I find so baduy. The school administrators said that we can have our party on October 29, 1 pm to 6pm while it should has been a practice for almost five years that it would be held at exactly 6 pm to 10pm. So how was that?! Afternoon Halloween party? Its not Tea Party with the dolls!

So me and my sister just decided to wear our costumes and have a pictorial. Do not luagh guys!

I am supposed to be a Creepy Japanese Doll and a Confused Witch. Think that way please. :)

17 komento:

  1. Happy All Souls Day.:] Gosh, that song really fits the season.Haha. Although it's kinda noisy, the lyrics are ok. Chicosci does that shouting thing in most of their songs anyway.ly

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Cuuutie costumes. Hahaha ! I was about to go as one of Gru's minions for halloween but I want too lazy to head out. Hihihi.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hey Happy All Saints Day! Love the headdress of the other costume. Love the creepy look too. Halloween has been made sexy by Hollywood bring in the real essence of sexy-creepy! Hehe!

    TumugonBurahin
  4. hahahaha... funny song..

    nic outfit. just like rhianna on her music vieo, i guess it was rude boy or something "mousy like" hehehhe

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Happy All Saints Day! I love you Creepy Japanese Doll costume!

    TumugonBurahin
  6. nice costume sz!.,hihi..
    btw happy halloween

    TumugonBurahin
  7. cool costumes! did u go trick or treating? happy halloween!

    TumugonBurahin
  8. i miss halloween parties.we didnt have our family HP this year as well.nice costumes btw.it doesnt look that bad ;)

    TumugonBurahin
  9. hahaha yan ang mga custome pang halloween talaga.. ska ung pustura talaga yung nag dala eh.. haha -halojin

    TumugonBurahin
  10. Aww. Cute! Trick or Treat? :"> Parehas tayo di rin kami pumunta sa Cemetery.

    TumugonBurahin
  11. I stayed in the house bonding with my parents, my boyfriend and my relatives as well! Heh:> Oh btw nice costumes!!!!:>

    TumugonBurahin
  12. I'm a fan of chicosci since college. Love the meaning of there song, it's so timely well you definitely give justice to your costume. So cute=)

    TumugonBurahin
  13. ooh~ nice pics sis it's scary especially the black and white one :)

    TumugonBurahin
  14. haha. love your costumes especially the jap. doll. :] tc. <3

    love. Yume.

    TumugonBurahin
  15. Nice costumes! I didn't also went to cemetery due to laziness. Haha. I'm not that the 'Halloweeny person type' (lol halloweeny!) so I don't dress up costumes like that. Heehee. :3
    Happy Halloween btw. (Although late. Haha)

    TumugonBurahin
  16. Happy All Saints' Day sis! i love the costume .. that creepy japanese doll is scary .. -__- i like it .. lol

    TumugonBurahin
  17. This video is absolutely great! I usually watch it on my internet tv software. They're all great musicians..

    TumugonBurahin