I had been trully fascinated with these three people: Tado Jimenez, Ramon Bautista and Angel Rivero. If you guys don't know about them... then you suck big time :) No, hehehe... they are the disc jocks (hinete ng plaka as they say) of the Brewrats on U92 before.
Admit it, if you will see these faces, you might think of senseless thoughts and nothing but humor. But when you hear them talk, man, the harsh reality of life will merge with the sweetness of humor.
When I searched them on Tumblr, I saw something that really caught my attention (Well they always catch my attention) it was their own line up of ways to attain happiness. I have not listened to this episode so I haven't heard about their explanations, so the following definitions are just my conclusions on why they included it on the list. So here it goes, be enchanted.
BREWRATS KEY TO HAPPINESS
1. Lower your standards.
- If you lower your standards, there would be least chances of failure. Don't aspire for the best, just be contented. In this way, hindi ka masasaktan if reality did not made it to your expectations.
2. Don’t be yourself, become someone else.
- Because if someone rejects you when you're in the state of being true, it will hurt triple times and it would be hard to imitate someone on the last minute. Because if you are a copycat, when you are rejected you can still show them what's your true identity.
3. Stop dreaming.
- Because when you dream, you strive hard for it, then you will expect something in return, then you will flunk, then you will die. Especially those who dream big time, as in the impossible ones as if they are reaching for the stars. Masakit magising sa katotohanan lalo na kapag nag-effort kang gumawa ng napakasarap na panaginip.
4. Don’t fall in love, because it HURTS
- 100% correct. It hurts when you are rejected, it hurts when you see him/her with someone else, it hurts when he/she does not have any time for you, it hurts when he/she changes and it almost hurts everytime.
5. Less talking, less fighting
- Cause when you say nothing, there would be no reason to stumble upon fighting. Less talk means less bruises too. The major hindrance for happiness is problems, Be silent and you would have no problems.
6. Try to buy HAPPINESS.
- Cause sometimes material things can make you really euphoric, especially a laptop on my case.
These thing may not be applicable for everyone, but it may cause some changes. The realization really hurts 'noh? Come one! Let us reach nirvana.
P.S: http://rheagulin.tumblr.com follow me!