5.07.2011

Outrageous Nostalgia

The only permanent thing in this world is change.

Change is a necessity, sure it is. For this fast growing community we live in, changes has been a normal thing among us, whether it is noticeable or not. We are all in the midst of transition, and this we can never stop. This post is solely dedicated to compare our generation from the previous ones.




My father and my brother use to fight over the way my brother plays. My father would scold him for being not that active or being that much lazy to never play outside. Whenever my brother would feel ill, he would always blame the computer or our gadgets. I honestly think he's correct, I think my brother is spending so much time on the computer and his nintendo ds, to the point he forgets to work out his muscles.



I dedicated my whole childhood trying to find Mario's freaking girlfriend. I kid not. But sadly, my fifteen years of existence didn't made it on the last stage. And when I found out that there was a new version of Super Mario Brothers for the Nintendo DS, I didn't even think about it. I was (and still) amused on how they changed the old school Mario, he can now grow as large as the game screen and shrink to as small as an ant. But then, it gone harder.



Yes, I do listen to Nancy Sinatra. See how Sugar town highlighted her lovely voice rather than screwing it up through trashy background music. Rebecca Black, oh man. Auto-tuned.




Save the worst for last. My mom find it so incredible on how fourteen year old girls can bear child. She is perplexed on how great they are, since many of her friends have been trying for years now to have a child. Maliliit pa matres niyan hah, di ba yan puputok? she quoted. This is very disturbing. And also, may I just add, that some teens from UK, admitted that they find being a teenage mom so stylish.

I wonder what the future can be. Will my brother be a cyborg? Will Mario get even bigger? Will Rebecca Black be more famous than she is now? Will there be more teenage moms?

What do you want more, your generation or your parents'?


Follow my blog with bloglovin

7 komento:

  1. That's how I see the world too... specially about teen moms. The numbers of teenage moms are rapidly increasing. While the technology is improving, life gets easier too. I think everything's too artificial.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. in answer to your question, yes. yes rebecca black will get famous-er as long as the world gives Friday day. =)) friday friday~ *head explodes*

    lol i ignored the teen pregnancy thingy bec of friday haha. i was gonna comment about it but i forgot what i wanna say so yeah. frideey fridayyy

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Nostalgic much. :>
    About rebecca black, I doubt if she'll be more famous in the upcoming months. I mean, after Friday, nobody's interested with her sheez anymore.

    About the teenage moms, well, I do know a couple of people who got pregnant in a very early age (15-19) and I think it's never that easy. Although it might seem nice that you and your child would have the same wavelength (because of the lesser age gap) I still don't think it's a good thing. Considering that teens still has a lot of things to learn. :>

    TumugonBurahin
  4. OMG. i was shocked about the teenage mom thing you mentioned. twas never easy. I became pregnant when I was 19. it was hard being pregnant but it was way too harder when the baby comes out. being a mom in an early age is a verry big responsibility.

    TumugonBurahin
  5. I don't really know what's happening with kids these days and i'm actually starting to lose hope on the future generations to come.

    Technology...when I was a kid, I asked my parents for actual toys. Nowadays, I can see children [as young as the age of 6 or 7] holding an iphone 4 or whatever new gadget technology has made. As for Rebecca Black...we were actually amused by the song Friday. It was funny at first but as time went by, it just became annoying. Glee actually covered this song. LOL. Teenage moms...I don't judge. I know it isn't easy and there's alot of ridicule that comes with carrying the child. I just hope that this won't be a "trend" anytime soon.

    TumugonBurahin
  6. It's amazing to visit this web page and reading the views of all colleagues concerning
    this post, while I am also eager of getting know-how.


    Here is my website; Tooth Whitening

    TumugonBurahin
  7. What's up colleagues, fastidious paragraph and nice urging commented
    at this place, I am actually enjoying by these.

    My blog Home Tooth Whitening

    TumugonBurahin