5.18.2012

Short Story: Yellow Cars

It was my sister who told me the legend of yellow cars. We're both pretty sure that it's just a hoax but counting all the yellow cars we see have been our hobby ever since.

And so I contemplated a new story about it. I posted it in my Wattpad account: outrageouswriter

You can view it here via wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/4659316-yellow-cars?d=ud
Or you can just click it here:





I myself can't believe that I've been writing loads of love stories with happy endings- take that- happy endings. I am used of seeing my characters (mostly all) die at the end.

2 komento:

  1. hello. may wattpad ka rin pala. :)), ill read it, maybe tomorrow, haha goodnight :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Thank you so much! <3 I was wondering if you would like to follow each other's blogs?
    I just thought it would be really great to have a new blogger friend like you.
    You can follow me (via GFC) by clicking this link. I'll follow back. :)

    TumugonBurahin