9.30.2012

Lazada Philippines

Yesterday, I went home to a learn that my package from my new sponsor, Lazada Philippines, have already arrived!

Lazada Philippines is the fastest-growing online shopping site in the country. Lazada offers a wide-array of products and provides a convenient, worry-free online shopping experience with - free nationwide delivery, 14-day return policy, and cash on delivery. With Lazada, consumers can shop anytime, anywhere, and find the best deals in books, electronics, phones & accessories, computers, home & living, hardware, home appliances, toys, kids & babies, travel and luggage, beauty, jewelry & watches, fashion, and sports.

I literally define it as an online department store. It got such a wide variation of products, from beauty to electronics to books, from house necessities to life's luxuries!

It was just last week when they emailed me and for about a day or two of clarifications for the product, the package have already arrived right at my doorsteps! Perhaps Flash is their employee. (BOOM!) Imagine, you can actually shop right inside your room with a full control of your budget and presto, within a week, you'll receive everything. With freebies. And without any hassles!




Aside from the item itself, the package came with a file organizer, a fan (oh goodness yes please!), a pen, and two gift vouchers!


Get free 300 pesos worth of items for every 3000 worth purchase. (Any items)


Get free 100 pesos worth of Serenitea Milk Tea for every 1000 worth of purchase. (Any items)



The item I chose fell under the Books and Stationery section (you know me). And I pick Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I have heard lots of good stuff about this book, and perhaps the most notable of them all is the fact that this will soon be adapted into film under Tim Burton productions! Oh I just can't wait to find them and verify these claims. Of course, you shall expect an upcoming book review for this.

I honestly want to be technical about Lazada in this post, but since this is a sponsored item, you may think that I am uplifting their reputation all because they told me to do so. But let me break it down to you:

- The item came via LBC Express right into my house within just a week. And without any hidden fees.
- The item is in excellent quality. 
- Convenience, at its finest.
- With just one shipping, I receive 400 pesos worth of freebies!

If you are simply that stubborn, or that you still find my statement treacherous, I think Apple can do the talking.


See the full mechanics in the following sites:

Lazada Philippines iPhone 5 Raffle
Lazada Philippine Facebook Page
Lazada Philippines Twitter Account

4 (na) komento:

  1. OMG. Tim Burton!! Now I can't stop thinking if Johnny Depp's gonna star in that upcoming film! *v* And thank you, I surely will check their site out. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi! did you contact them via email or landline? i purchased an item 2 weeks ago and havent received any reply from them whatsoever. very bad customer service.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. @Bars any update on how your purchase went?

    TumugonBurahin
  4. It is estimated that this sony vegas professional player 12 crack is thought about ten times each day
    with the aristocracy, definitely.

    Here is my web page: Sony Vegas Pro 12 (leephotoin.com)

    TumugonBurahin