9.08.2012

Shutterbuggin' Week 1

These past few days I've been nothing but a shutterbug. That is, in spite of the fact that I don't have a decent camera, so I need to settle on good lighting and computer filter enhancements (sigh).

I've been working as a student assistant already. I visit different universities as a researcher in theses and dissertations to help out a professor on his last dissertation paper for her doctorate degree. So that means, you may see some streaks of other universities on this post. Okay enough said, here it goes...

De La Salle University Artworks


This can pass as a photo poem about... hehe.


Oww-key.


Raj.


I went to Robinson's Ermita to check out the Booksale branch there... and oh my look what I found...


A friend from the low places!

I also caught myself taking photographs of mannequins... ahm actually specifically lingerie models. But just so I won't look like a complete pervert, I deleted all of them.


Ahh... ehh... this I cannot actually name.


Who's freaking excited about this!!! The movie adaptation of Perks of Being a Wallflower! Confession: I haven't read the book yet. *sobs*



The whole week I am obfuscated if I should buy a good film for my analog camera (lomography) or just save money for a phone with a good camera. Apparently, I had photos like these which made me decide I should pick the former.

Feeling lomographer!


I really don't know if my zeal over photography is but a phase, but I shall satisfy this craving as long as it lasts... by all means.

3 komento:

  1. What did you use for these shots? If you didn't use a DSLR then wow. Really cool photos.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. You shouldn't have deleted those lingerie shots. LOL.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. lol. natawa ako sa "zip line" haha. buti ped yung pagkuha ng pic ng mga mannequin, haha tama si rainy XD!!... jk.

    i haven't read Perks Of Being a Wallflower too, matagal na siya sa aking nirecmmend, syempre ala na ako time pero super excited ako!

    TumugonBurahin