11.20.2012

Predicament of College Essays

I say A is our English teacher.

One of the things I have realized when I entered college is the gigantic galaxy between college essays and creative essays. Although my natural inclination to writing have helped me (a little!) on the written requirements that pretty much ruled my whole universe this past year, I know for a fact that I still got lots of things to learn about technical writing.

The best characteristic of a college essay is that it is highly research-based. This is a major predicament for me for I prefer rummaging my own mind when writing. I have the tendency to run a mile away from what is expected of my work. Let us take for an instance, when I was asked to write about a the definition of life, I have gone highly philosophical without even considering the fact that I was writing it for a science class. You have no idea how deluged I was when that embarrassment came upon me.

In all honesty, somehow, a part of me constantly aspires to be on top in terms of writing, and I do understand the need of some students to buy college essays online. Perhaps, it is because it is the only thing (hopefully so far!) I can feel that I have the chance of an upper hand. I have made some researches to learn the do's and don't's for college essays writing and this is what I found:

1. Highly research-based, however occasional insights is still necessary given that you would never sound biased.
2. Be very sensitive over the data you have gathered. Filter. 
3. Learn not to depend on a single reference. Up to date resources are the best options.
4. Technicality such as grammar, structure, content organization and etc. is greatly valued.
5. One of the best techniques you can do is to find a shallow angle and provide deep interpretations of it.
6. Control your imagination, except of course for the topics where it is highly required.
7. Consensus of a large audience should be considered.
8. Always remember that your professor, in spite of the fact that some of your knowledge may come from him, will never have the same ideology as you do. Never challenge any opposition but rather enlighten them.
9. The body is sometimes more important than the introduction, unlike creative essays.
10. Do not tell any phonies. 

I am speaking generically, and some of those may not apply to your topic, it is up to you to pick up what might suffice your needs. Essays are but a dime compared to the dozens other requirements the college life is surging upon us, however, we shall value them as if it can make or break our whole life (especially for literature majors!), probably it really can. The good thing, however, is that there is a great possibility that we may  be writing something of great value, something that will not just fill the needs of our grades but most importantly, the needs of other people's minds.

"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will." -Chuck Palahniuk

Why not try to write something that will live forever?

8 komento:

  1. I know this website presents quality depending articles or reviews and extra stuff, is there any
    other web page which presents these kinds of stuff in quality?


    My website ... alivenotdead.com

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Thanks for information; but I still think that Special-Essays is the only company you can fully trust.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. thanks for giving us nice info. Read more detailed information and get research paper help right now.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. It is very hard to write college essays. the best way is to buy college essays online from a reliable company.

    TumugonBurahin
  5. I prefer to buy college essays online when I have a lot of work. It is very convinient!

    TumugonBurahin
  6. If you have a writers block you can buy college essays online from prfessional writers for the most inexpensive prices

    TumugonBurahin
  7. I use to read all the point that is helpful for me and it is also helpful for other as well.
    Final Year Project in Android

    TumugonBurahin
  8. well that is having nice information it will be very helpful to all.
    tips for CSIR-UGC aspirants

    TumugonBurahin