12.25.2012

Christmas Photo Dump

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I don't know if you'll find these photos as a treat but I'm posting them anyway.

My haircut! Vanity.



If you've been following my twitter account (you should, click here) you'd know that I've been falling in love with watermelons. It's amazing how mothers can read their daughters' mind!



My brother and his "I'm-so-happy-my-tonsils-dance" face.



Boo!


Boo again!


Kids.


They threw a party last night and I can say it was a success (though of course I got no justice on saying whether a part is a success or not), but there were laughs and noise, just the way it should be. However, to my utter stupidity, I passed out in the middle of the merriment. Apparently, my father's wine was no joke, and I nearly finished the bottle. Blame Ed Sheeran, he got the kind of songs that really calls for liquor.



Excuse me. Hahaha.


My year-end post will be on series! Stay tuned!

1 komento:

  1. That backpack competent trade contains always grown up from the chanel outlet maximizing want to raise and maintain the healthiness of many people all over the universe. It is the replica omega in rescuing world and that is exactly how come many people have a very good increased reverence for your kids. You go to that proficiency of the clinical doctors and even medical staff designed for guidance notably on when much of our cerebral and even external fake gucci bags is without a doubt with hazards. Simply because pro's, it will be ones own project to accommodate on an emotional level distraught men and women. It will be ones own task to help make these customers believe obtain around ones own hermes outlet on touching ones own well-being. The easy operate in having on scrubs means a huge universe in significant difference considering a lot of these allow deliver men and women that self-confidence the require. Advise easy boost an important ideal frame of mind from this competent le boy chanel bags by employing a lot of these stylish scrubs. A lot of these may be specific depending on ones own experiencing and the application may be a guitar they may implement to extend that sentimental biological mechanism on their men and women. In cases where backpack backpack are developing ones own designs, however you should not require your to a fancy dress costume, have a shot at establishing tailor-made t-shirts.

    TumugonBurahin