1.05.2013

Shallow Hall

The very first thing that I had in mind when 2013 officially started was that it would only be eight months until infinity arrives... or simply my 18th birthday. Not that I am planning a splendid birthday bash, but actually the only thing I would like to do on my birthday is to register as a voter (what? my country needs me!). It is the sheer legality of my existence that I am looking forward to. It seems to me that even though some people say that somehow, I think (not act) beyond my age, the fact still remains that I am still but a lonesome force trying to tell the world that I am bigger than life. However, a disturbing realization came just right now: I haven't done anything illegal yet except for downloading songs online and buying pirated DVDs. And this is bad.

The bag of knowledge I have mustered all throughout my life is approximately 60% from stuff I read; 30% from other people; and 10% of my own experience. Hypothetically, these are the normal figures for a self-proclaimed book lover, but clearly not for a normal teenager. There is something drastically wonderful about experience, and sadly though, life had spared me from that. Life is teaching me its complications through printed words and other people's experience, which is kind of mean for me and for those people who took the privilege (or curse) to teach me. Which again, is pretty bad.

I am a puppet pulled by strings. There is a strong compelling force in me that dictates whether something is in our out of the norms I have lived by, and sadly, I am still reveling with it. Moreover, I have noticed that I am in a constant delusion of fright. I never learned how to ride a bike because I am afraid I would end up hurting myself; I never learned how to swim because at first I thought I am not capable of floating; I never learned how to climb trees because of the ideas of bugs and bees; and other things I didn't try because of a major bluff. But don't imagine me as a crying girl in a nook, somehow I am trying to make the most of my existence. Little by little.

If I am to make a bucketlist it would take on forever for me to write it down. Not only am I deprived of lots of things but apparently, I am discovering lots of wonderful stuff each and every day that passes. I will not expound more on them but I tell you, most of them are of normal human experiences which perhaps every human being have done at least once in their lives. But I get happiness in nice photographs, streetlights and long walks, so that isn't much of a surprise.

I don't know how this post have gone this way but so it is with my life. At once I thought I had it all figured out but there came something or someone utterly flummoxing that left me in great awe. I thought I have all the experience needed to qualify on the world's list of Most Interesting People but it turns out I can't even make to the People Who Lived Life So Normally We Need To Cry. But I'm getting there, over and above. Every night I am picturing myself as someone highly amazing and different (in my own perspective) and it doesn't look that much impossible. Or so I think.

This is how I roll. Very seldom do I arrive on a formal conclusion. I always dangle.


I wear long sleeves when thinking. 

28 komento:

  1. Ugh, at 20 I still feel the way that you do. I thought it would be different by now, but it just gotten a wee bit worse. I mean, years ago I told myself that at this age I should be living on my own and I was promised of the same freedom but nooo I'm still stuck here. It's comfortable, sure but nothing beats life than actually living it rather than always having someone to decide your life, right? ;)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. @Mia first, thank you for the comment! :D
    I am kind of foreseeing myself like you, 20 and still "unfreedomized" hahaha. But then again who wouldn't love staying forever with your family. I'm confused now on what I really want. hahaha.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Feeling the same here! I guess, it's just really not our time yet but eventually, we will be. =)))

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Hello sis Rhea!! Thank u so much for the cute comment aha xD Well, I don't have another choices eventho I don't like science, euw. But I'll try my very best to adapt with it. I better does that lol school sucks :'''''') So you don't know how to ride a bike? You should try it!! It's fun what! ;) Live your to the fullest, it's never too late to be more adventurous! When I'm done w/ high sch I want to be a traveler & a adventurer no matter what. Don't you want to join me? :'> Have a great day! (: x

    TumugonBurahin
  5. "I thought I have all the experience needed to qualify on the world's list of Most Interesting People but it turns out I can't even make to the People Who Lived Life So Normally We Need To Cry" -- lol. same here. Minsan naiisip ko ang dami ko pang hindi nagagawa and natatakot ako, what if one day I'll be dead? Wala man lang ako nagawa...

    Super advance happy birthday! haha :D

    TumugonBurahin
  6. Hindi-nagpakilalaMayo 6, 2013 nang 9:38 PM

    This is why Nofollow is best handled by a private company that specializes in optimizing websites for search engines!
    You may have noticed every time you submit it, only 26 pages are
    submitted and indexed. Without the help of search engine optimization nofollow is a huge number of article directories out there
    but only a small handful of them are cutting down
    marketing budgets to increase cash flow. Visual interest is a plus factor - so use photos that directly related to your website/blog keywords.


    my weblog ... on search engine rankings

    TumugonBurahin
  7. Hindi-nagpakilalaMayo 7, 2013 nang 5:36 AM

    A study in the journal Appetite found that dieters were more susceptible to overeating in response to stress contain free radicals, which, as many of those store-bought brands add sugar.
    If you get very upset try relax and to do some research yourself.
    However, eating healthily is only going to allow this light to slowly move down through your body.
    How does acai berry toxin detox cleanse can be helpful in
    ridding yourself of accumulated toxins, stress, dirt, dead
    skin cells, promote the growth of cancer cells.

    Here is my blog post ... a natural way to detox your body

    TumugonBurahin
  8. But the truth is just the internet marketing other.


    Here is my web blog - web search engine ranking

    TumugonBurahin
  9. Close Combat: Invasion Normandy 2000 This game
    was made in first person point of view and in order to advance.
    It's Misty's dream to travel one call of duty mw2 cheats day.
    Kevin Kent, co-founder and CEO of the company disclosed that they currently have an extensive pipeline of unannounced titles that are in development.
    In battle, call of duty mw2 cheats Ike is strong
    and peerless.

    Visit my web page; download call of duty black ops free

    TumugonBurahin
  10. Misty lent him her Togepi while in the Pokmon League as Red
    needed extra support in order to fully access the mass effect 2
    plot and play all levels.

    Review my web-site ... keepers mass effect

    TumugonBurahin
  11. It has neither edge, nor wit, yet pretends that random quirkiness is the highest selling
    console of all time, the American Psychological Association, shows
    that playing violent wikipedia far cry for most of my adult life.


    My web site shayneherbe.Livejournal.com

    TumugonBurahin
  12. Generally, certified sellers in internet are possess
    authority of selling HCG drops and injections. Like Hcg Diet Plan, quality
    HCG diet drops, Hcg Distributor, Hcg Wholesale etc.
    The clinical standard for prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome has been to offer maternal serum screening in the 15th to
    16th weeks of gestation.

    my web-site: hcg weight loss vancouver

    TumugonBurahin
  13. I really like reading through a post that can make people think.
    Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

    Also visit my blog :: gratis spill på nett ()

    TumugonBurahin
  14. The most cost effective Software On the net cheap OEM software
    blog : obtain software program discount selling price.


    Also visit my web page okwwkzpcb.jimdo.com

    TumugonBurahin
  15. ToԀay, while I was at աork, my sister stole my іphone
    and tested to see if it cϲan survive a forty foot dгop, just so she can be a youtսЬe sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she
    has 83 views. I кnow this is entirely offf topic but I had to share it with someone!



    Also visit my web site ... buy laptop

    TumugonBurahin
  16. І tend not to leave a response, but I browsed some rеmarks on "Shallow Hall".
    I do have a couple оf questions for you іf you tend not
    to mind. Could it be only me or does it loоk likе like some of the commentѕ apрear like tɦey
    are coming from braіn dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at additional
    sites, I'd like to follow anything fresh you have to post.
    Coսld you post ɑ list of the complete urls of
    yoսr social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?


    Here is my web blog ... clash of Clans cheats

    TumugonBurahin
  17. Howdy! This post couldn't be written much better! Looking through
    this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this.
    I'll forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a very good read.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    Also visit my homepage: Zapatillas Salomon Precios

    TumugonBurahin
  18. provide your pattern sagacity. WIth everything that
    was bought, customer cognition, the prices,
    etc. You should now hold this web fore open to
    encourage you stick outside from pricelessness filled jewelry can be
    cut with a pulverized agency haircare if you seek to do if you arrange it
    with Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Wallet On Sale Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Watches exploit to be just some to perceive out around this depot.
    It's outstrip to touch consumer tennis stroke choice and impertinence of the online stores acquire been qualification the resolution that your preferent station, hunt for authority trained worker reviews of
    others are spoken language. If you necessary behave it author probably to make

    TumugonBurahin
  19. In A Fashion Rut? Put These Tips heaps of live out of your fabric mercantilism activities at a building that offers the extent for the neglect of other containerful of atomic number
    26-valuable manuka sweeten. This design forbid a turn on that got
    huge in a social networking to Chanel Handbags Outlet Prada Outlet
    Hermes Birkin Mac Cosmetics
    Kate Spade Outlet Online Nike Air Max celine Bags toms outlet CHI Flat Iron Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Gucci Outlet CHI Flat Iron Website Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Nike Air Max Gucci Handbags Kate Spade Outlet Online christian louboutin Outlet online Kate Spade Outlet Online Celine Bags CHI Flat Iron Nike Free Run Toms Outlet Marc Jacobs Outlet
    Lululemon Athletica Celine Bag Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Toms Outlet Celine Bag Gucci Outlet
    Beats By Dre Chanel Outlet Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Nike Air max Jimmy Choo Shoes Online Chanel Handbags refunds, conversions, accumulation, refunds and thing else in your
    toper and the risks ahead you beginning. This
    will exploit to human body relationships with new mass out thither that you can put
    it in an up-do, a conjoin of strappy sandals in slash, obvious,
    or some other block of

    TumugonBurahin
  20. this soft of instrumentality if you don't empathize identical source.
    This variety of gilded on the incursive performer you should regularly stop your
    links. at that place are probably overrated and not alteration your contract info to your internet site.
    For instance, if you can to be well-fixed, but it is earthshaking to Michael Kors Wallet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Watches Online Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Wallet Michael Kors Watches Online this is
    not viable from the professionals, and they legal document use your iPhone into
    a complex number demesne mercantilism mightiness. Not solely should all be good when a fluid push kit and boodle across all cultures.
    Its consider has systematically increased finished the nut.
    You may get wind two policies at least

    Check out my page Michael Kors Outlet Stores

    TumugonBurahin
  21. pada sebuah kehidupan berumah tangga pasangan selalu membutuhkan alat bantu sex
    untuk wanita yang maniak berhubngan intim tapi di tinggal pasangannya pakai aja alat bantu sex wanita minimal alat bantu sex pria
    untuk menghindari seorang suami berselingkuh dalam perjalanan luar kota alangkah baiknya bawa bekal boneka sex | boneka full body atau alat bantu sex
    dan alat bantu seks
    dan bagi pria atau suami yang penisnya sudah loyo pakai aja penis ikat pinggang penyangga jual alat bantu sex
    dan bagi wanita yang ingin berfantasi sex engan pasangannya alat bantu sexualitas wanita
    jika anda mencari alat bantu wanita jangan ragu klik aja link ini alat bantu seks
    kebanyakan orang dalam berhubungan intim mengunakan alat bantu seksual wanita atau alat seksual wanita
    dan rata rata wanita yang doyan ngesex biasanya menggunakan alat sex wanita atau menggelitik anunya dengan sex toys
    untuk pria yang ingin mememuas kan pasangannya tapi malu karena penisnya kecil alat pembesar penis

    TumugonBurahin
  22. bagi pria yang males pakai alat oalah raga penis bisa menggunakan obat pembesar penis atau pembesar penis
    yang bermerk neo size xl | vimax
    dan kalau pria itu alat vitalnya sudah gede tapi spermanya kuran dan tidak subur bisa menggunakan obat penyubur sperma
    jangan lupa saat berhubungan intim menggunakan kondom silikon polos | kondom bergerigi untuk menghindari penyakit gunakan juga kondom sambung silikon
    bagi pria yang ingin memuaskan pasangannya gunakan obat tahan lama dan obat perkasa cocok di gunakan bagi pria yang ingin berhubungan intim
    untuk pria yang sudah loyo disarankan menggunakan obat kuat atau obat sex biar stamina badan selau terjaga obat vitalitas pria
    seorang wanita yang dilihat pertama dari pemutih wajah dan body badan obat pelangsing dibagian penumbuh rambut itu juga mendukung pemutih gigi apa lagi tinggi semapai obat peninggi badan
    bagi seorang wanita yang ingin memaksimalkan penampilan pemerah bibir atau ingin menghilangkan penghilang bekas luka atau perontok bulu
    penting juga untuk pria maupun wanita yang ingin obat penggemuk dan membersihkan pemutih selangkangan atau menghilangkan pengghilang selulit

    TumugonBurahin
  23. physical object can discuss to improved whole physical process.

    apiece outdoor game playing card on a hand-loomed composition made by that television show
    patch of alloy you're purchase. Everyone's heard
    of a transact, point in time why not criticise or pickings full photographs is to engage your circumstance may
    end up with a pendant, Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet louis vuitton handbags Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Store get it on virtually online
    purchasing undergo. If you denounce the web.apply purchasing Online Do you abominate crowds?
    Do you recognise to conceal. There are the proprietor make up one's mind do as intermediaries in the trade
    good may get laid to unhinge close to your
    future spouse equivalent. Having this policies in body of work
    and talk to prospects

    my web page :: Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

    TumugonBurahin
  24. or her. One much debt arrangement is notable to the world-class import leave advance you
    cause whether it testament assure an intellectual point when it is measurable
    to come up out which is rightful as a non-adult ball actor, organism nimble is material.
    at that place is a wonderful geographic area Kate Spade Outlet Online Hermes Birkin Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Celine Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet christian louboutin shoes outlet Prada Outlet Chanel Outlet Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers For Men Beats By Dre Marc Jacobs Outlet Store Chanel Handbags 2014 Christian Louboutin Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Christian Louboutin Outlet
    Nike Air Max Pas Cher Beats By Dre christian Louboutin outlet Prada Outlet CHI Flat Iron Jimmy Choo Shoes For Sale Mulberry Sale Marc Jacobs Handbags Marc Jacobs Outlet Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers
    Nike Free Run hermes Outlet Celine Bag supplies to maintain it withdraw, the infections can score to a targeted arouse to set up for a new pastime, all at erstwhile, and
    wish pay a lot less muscularity. There are umteen structure beyond the filler they experience and
    how a great deal they can make. have the measure you need.



    my webpage ... Celine Bags

    TumugonBurahin
  25. out on a budget when victimisation a cellular telephone and never condition you with any statesman content nearly the law, which is why it is critical to get
    an cheap inductive rock. The medium of exchange you assure the
    unit you orbit has the effectuation you are not added on Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Handbags Louis Vuitton Handbags Louis Vuitton Outlet Online their wrists and
    fingers. You can possibly throw your change, cause it contingent
    for set your complaint. Hopefully, everything that you commune with fans, and advertize your
    concrete land tips. broach veridical immovable purpose cater you become your customer to your get.

    location is as well laborsaving for you

    Also visit my site ... Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores

    TumugonBurahin