5.11.2013

5 Reasons Why You Should Watch Dirty Dancing

There is something about the wind nowadays that is pushing people to dance madly.



It is not that I have anything against such moves or dancing in general, but I am just really perplexed. Last year, people were all doing this exhausting horse rider dance that was really groovy and energetic, but right now, they dance in a way that it is only their hips that are moving and the rest of their bodies are playing I-am-as-stiff-as-a-wood game. I love the randomness and the freedom of expression part, but can they at least notify other people about the sudden changes they will be doing? I am having these weird thoughts that months from now they will consider aerial dancing... in the outer space.

The good news is that Visa, together with TicketWorld Incorporated, is bringing the real deal here in the Philippines. Dirty Dancing will be performing at the CCP Main Theater (Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo) from July 4 to July 20, so that is almost a month long celebration!


I am actually so bothered with my excitement that I came up with an enumeration on why you too should not miss Dirty Dancing!

5. The Casts

As much as I don't want to include aesthetic facial values, it is quite inevitable. It is not everyday that we see good looking people dancing something other than hiphop; and I have to admit I could really use some new fangirling subjects.

4. The Lifts


It has been one of the major topics around the TicketWorld community. How the hell are they going to do the water lift? I hope they will notify us if water goggles and life vests will be necessary.

3. The Songs


Sure enough The Time of My Life by Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes is the landslide winner, and I bet more than half of the audience will be singing along with that song during the performance. However, She's Like the Wind by Patrick Swayze has always been special to me, and there is also the very emotional You Don't Own Me by The Blue Monkeys, so I guess I will be bringing earplugs for my seatmates. Good luck to you, whoever you will be.

2. The Grooves


Dirty Dancing will not stand the test of time if it wasn't because of its superb choreography. I find it really enthicing how they can be that much sexy with decent clothes on... compared to the kind of dirty dancing we have today that is no longer dirty but rather scandalous.

1. Because I will be there too!


Charot!

1. BECAUSE IT IS THE GREAT DIRTY DANCING

Need I say more? It is Dirty Dancing, the story that built the greatest dancing repertoire!

If those reasons are not enough to get you calling TicketWorld at 891-9999 for ticket reservations, then what can I say?

My condolences.


*I do not own any of the photos used. Credits goes to their rightful owners.

9 (na) komento:

  1. very useful really good information thanks for posting such a good information it will hepls the people a lot keep it up , Regards, obiee training in hyderabad

    TumugonBurahin
  2. You have a very good point of view here.Garcinia Cambogia originated from a flower located throughout India, Asia and Indonesia and
    used at Ayurvedic medicines. This place appearance is certainly yellow and
    pumpkin shaped. The more common name for this flower is certainly Gambooge.
    In Asia or throughout other parts of the globe, this herb is utilised to preserve various foods as very well as a
    preparation for specific food delicancy.

    my blog post: buy garcinia cambogia

    TumugonBurahin
  3. It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found
    this article at this web page.

    Review my page :: กำจัดปลวก

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe that
    this web site needs far more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more,
    thanks for the information!

    Also visit my homepage ... roll slitting

    TumugonBurahin
  5. No Matter What (2011)When his drug-addled mother goes missing, 15-year-old Joey grabs his best friend, Nick, and sets out to find her.
    Equally dear are Kipper's chums -- Tiger (a dog), Pig and Arnold
    (sort of a porcine Maggie Simpson). The running time for this children's
    DVD is about 53 minutes.

    Visit my web page jurassic park builder

    TumugonBurahin
  6. With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism
    or copyright violation? My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself
    or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the
    web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help stop content from
    being ripped off? I'd really appreciate it.

    Feel free to visit my site Family Guy The Quest for Stuff game guide

    TumugonBurahin
  7. I comment each time I like a article on a site or if I
    have something to contribute to the discussion. Usuallky it is
    a result of the fire displayed in the artihle I read.
    And on this article "5 Reasons Why You Should Watch Dirty Dancing".
    I was actually excited enough to drop a commnta response :-P I actually do have 2 questions forr
    you if it's allright. Could it be only me or do some of the comments
    appear as if they are coming frrom brain dead people?
    :-P And, if yoou are writing at additional places, I'd
    like to follow you. Could you make a list the complete
    urls of all your public sites like youur linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter
    feed?

    My pagve - spanish listening exercises texas

    TumugonBurahin
  8. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog.

    You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a
    good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off,
    I'd love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link
    back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested.
    Many thanks!

    Also visit my site :: star wars commander hack

    TumugonBurahin
  9. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to
    write a little comment to support you.

    Feel free to visit my page quest bars

    TumugonBurahin