6.12.2013

Bookayukay's Pre-Anniversary Sale!

If you are thinking of grabbing a handful of candies for your coins... wait! I say you hold on to those and go check out what could have been the closest thing to heaven here on earth!


I was so stoked when I first learned about Bookayukay. Even though I have swore fidelity to Booksale, I often find myself gushing about the fact that they do not have the books I want the most, let alone the fact that you have to go as Sherlock Holmes just so you can have the best finds. While in fact all along there has been a place like Bookayukay which is brimming with the books I have always loved and will soon love.

The euphoria.

What has got it a lot awesome-r is the fact that they are having a pre-anniversary sale this month of June!


I am quite puzzled and worried about their income since they already sell secondhand books at their lowest prices possible, but will still go on with a super sale. What I am sure though is that they are heaven-sent, that's all.

Books at 10 pesos! Drop your candy budget and pick one instead.


Comics for the geeks!


Past issues of different magazines. Good for throwback posts!


The books that you had loved, or will surely love.



Women in history set! If you are going through your monthly curse aka menstrual cycle and you are thoroughly regretting being a girl, this cannot get any better.


The best thing in Bookayukay.



See? Even bookstore owners despise it. Pun intended.

What are you waiting for?!

Bookayukay is located at 55 Maginhawa St. UP Village, Diliman, 1101 Quezon City, Philippines. Store hours is at Mondays to Sundays, 1:00 pm to 12:00 pm. You can call or text them at 09054283125 or email at bookayukay@gmail.com.

ME GUSTA!


*Photos courtesy of Bookayukay facebook page

3 komento:

  1. awesome! thanks for the tip. question though, are they really open 1pm to 12pm? O_O

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Hi Penda! Yes, that is what their facebook page says. :)

      Burahin
  2. That's awesome! But traveling from south to north is kinda time challenging. I hope they will have a branch here in the south. Thanks for the info.

    TumugonBurahin