9.11.2013

34th Manila International Book Fair

Last year's Manila International Book Fair was... fair.


But this year is a whole lot better! I do not really have the words to vividly describe it since I got lots of stuff to read right now and I am practically giddy and panicky here so I will let my photos speak for themselves.








I love it how my friend said "So Rhea" when he saw coming of age books. Yes!


Cool finds.





Sweetest book title ever.


My game face!


And the People's Choice Award goes to Anvil Publishing Company! Insane 80% discount!



Happy kids. :)




My hoards.


Of Love and other Lemons from U.P Press


Daisy Nueve from Anvil Publishing Company


Dream Noises from Anvil Publishing Company


Women on Fire from Anvil Publishing Company


The Adventures of Huckelberry Finn by Mark Twain from Anvil Publishing Company... for 20 pesos.


So all in all I got four anthologies about feminism and one American classic novel. Pretty decent!

The 34th Manila International Book Fair will be open until September 15 from 10 A.M to 8 P.M at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex Pasay City. Panic now!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento