I have told you guys once that the only crime I am guilty of is piracy. Well now, I am absolutely crime free *bleeeeh :(* because Spotify lets me listen to music legally for free. I don't know how that thing goes, all I know is that if it is some kind of a cold night and you are completely loveless yet know for a fact that you are a catch, well Spotify.
BEHOLD MY FIRST SPOTIFY PLAYLIST!
What More? is made up of drown songs. Like when you accidentally went too far and realized you cannot actually swim, you drown. It's up to you if you'll consider that a metaphor. I am not that much of a profound person, as some of you might think.
1. An Ocean Apart- Julie Delpy
2. Eleanor Rigby- The Beatles
3. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want- The Smiths
4. There's a Lonely Road to Sunday Night- Ciudad
5. Love Knows How to Fight- M. Craft
6. Cannoball- Damien Rice
7. Landslide- Fleetwood Mac
8. Bookends- Simon and Garfunkel
9. Half Moon- Blind Pilot
10. An Ocean Apart- Julie Delpy
Follow me on Spotify at rheagulin and see all my musical dillydallies. And I mean all. Even when I am listening to super cool stuff that I do not want you to know about like Maja Salvador's Purple Album.
Special thanks to Mr. Alan Navarra who sponsored my Spotify account! You will forever be loved sir.