4.23.2014

Music Monday: What More?

If Spotify is a man he is the type that will keep you breathless. Everytime.



I have told you guys once that the only crime I am guilty of is piracy. Well now, I am absolutely crime free *bleeeeh :(* because Spotify lets me listen to music legally for free. I don't know how that thing goes, all I know is that if it is some kind of a cold night and you are completely loveless yet know for a fact that you are a catch, well Spotify.


BEHOLD MY FIRST SPOTIFY PLAYLIST!

What More? is made up of drown songs. Like when you accidentally went too far and realized you cannot actually swim, you drown. It's up to you if you'll consider that a metaphor. I am not that much of a profound person, as some of you might think.

1. An Ocean Apart- Julie Delpy
2. Eleanor Rigby- The Beatles
3. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want- The Smiths
4. There's a Lonely Road to Sunday Night- Ciudad
5. Love Knows How to Fight- M. Craft
6. Cannoball- Damien Rice
7. Landslide- Fleetwood Mac
8. Bookends- Simon and Garfunkel
9. Half Moon- Blind Pilot
10. An Ocean Apart- Julie Delpy


Follow me on Spotify at rheagulin and see all my musical dillydallies. And I mean all. Even when I am listening to super cool stuff that I do not want you to know about like Maja Salvador's Purple Album.


Special thanks to Mr. Alan Navarra who sponsored my Spotify account! You will forever be loved sir.

4 (na) komento:

  1. haven't installed spotify on my device yet! nakaka curious talaga ang app na toh!!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. By the way, did Brett have a spider in his lv outlet hair? What was with all that head shaking? And Jordan that replica watches uk dancing or was he having some sort of a seizure? We also won have to fall asleep to any more Robbie Rosen ballads, or just be confused replica rolex by Tim Halperin apparent desire to go home gucci replica early (he such a good singer what happened last night?). So, there you have it.

    We find out tonight on Fox if I watched enough of this dribble over chanel replica the last 9 seasons to have any insight, or if I totally full of it! Check back each week replica handbags for more rants, quips and other nonscientific observations about the Idols!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Demon blood tragedy again bombers into the Cheap Parajumpers Jackets jungle. Parajumpers Outlet It is Cheap Parajumpers Jackets conceivable methods of warfare, since those firms, but Parajumpers Jackets Outlet our Parajumpers Outlet Store spirit to you, it would spell the speed to fight body strength.

    They are waiting. Parajumpers Outlet Store Waiting for the return of the king that the foot of man. One hundred and thirtieth Chapter Five ice glass. Of course, I do not know what happened outside the curtain of blood, the battle is still in full swing, but this time the form is completely reversed.

    Bang. Under no sign of Parajumpers Outlet blood beside him again in a blow to the demon bombers flying out. Black girl speed to keep up in the air is suddenly a claw feet on its chest. Under one person, one demon with blood demon has been played not lift their heads. From the jungle demon blood out again, its an ugly face hideous anomaly, on top of that bloody body covered with wounds.

    TumugonBurahin